Vizionary Outlook is designed to give you the latest new and updates in the Vizionary business. Please feel free to write to us with any articles that you think we should include in the future.
After a lot of requests from our members to extend the time period at which the units are sold at a discount, we have delayed the launch of the member to member trading for 2 more weeks. July 20 is also the date of our 2nd SysRep.
This is an opportunity that will never come again.
We have created a new tutorial movie – Dashboard: Check it out here: https://www.vizionary.com/en/Member/Videos
There has been a number of updates in the back office that might not be so easy to detect.
Here are some of them listed:
1. New members can print out an “invoice” if they need that to show in the bank to send Wire Transfer.
2. Paid members can find invoices for everything they have purchased in the system, for their book keeping.
3. In members overview you can now keep track of how you are qualified for MB
4. In Team members list you can now check in which leg your personal introduced are placed in the binary.
5. We have a banner section where you currently can choose between 2 different pictures in different sizes. This is just a first small step for online marketing tools. It will come more pictures to choose from and you will be able to direct them to different landing pages.
We will this week introduce first part of a major upgrade for pay-in and pay-out. This will make it much easier to work with Vizionary, since there will be several new options to pay, including using Credit or Debit cards for all memberships. We are looking forward to introduce this to you.
All in all July 2015 is destined to be a very exciting month as many parts that we have been working on fall into place. If you haven’t seen the promotion we have for an all paid trip to Spain in September, you still have plenty of time to qualify. More information in the Members Area.